Saturday, July 12, 2014

what's in my bag



I'm participating in a photo challenge on instagram this month & today's prompt was to take a picture of what's in your bag -- I figured I might as well share it here, too, since it's been a while since I did one of these posts! You can also look at it on my instagram here if you want to see it twice lol.

I've been going back and forth this summer between a small bag and a satchel, depending on where I'm going. Today I just had to run some errands so I went with a smaller bag from asos. They had SO many amazing scalloped bags earlier this year but it seems like they only have a couple left in stock, not including this one unfortunately :( It's really so perfect for holding a few essentials and the scalloped border is so cute!

Inside I have trident gum, a pocket mirror from sweet and lovely, an ice cream pen that was a gift from Sammi (you can find them in the party section at Target!), a hello kitty pouch that holds a generous supply of extra bobby pins, a tony moly perfume stick, NYX butter lip balm in parfait, my iphone with a floral case from my society6 store, a ban.do back-up charger from modcloth (they only have 5 left in stock!) pink sunglasses from steve madden, bath & body works cupcake antibacterial hand gel, and my yellow scalloped wallet from asos (also not available anymore, at least not in this color.)