Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#radicalselflovejuly









This month I'm participating in Gala's radical self love july instagram photo challenge, and I'm really enjoying it! I thought I'd share a little round-up of the first two weeks here. I really love some of the pictures I've taken for the challenge - the one of me and Arrietty reading in bed is probably my favorite photo I've ever put on instagram!

day 1 - silly selfie
day 2 - your idol (liz lemon!!)
day 3 - positive grafitti (no grafitti nearby so I chose art instead)
day 4 - your reflection
day 5 - radical self love date
day 6 - your best feature (my brain!)
day 7 - your favorite book
day 8 - draw yourself
day 9 - radical self love meal (fake pizza by everyday is a holiday!)
day 10 - throwback thursday
day 11 - radical self love bible (neil gaiman's make good art speech)
day 12 - what's in your bag
day 13 - no-makeup selfie. I skipped this one because I'm too insecure :\
day 14 - get physical (attempt at a jumping photo)
day 15 - your happy place (I'll be back there in 18 days! wheee!)

It's not too late to join in if you haven't already! I think I might look for some more challenges to do throughout the year, it's really nice to have prompts when you can't think of what to post each day :)

By the way I'm kategabrielle on instagram :)