Friday, December 31, 2010

Posh Frock Friday!


dress- charlotte russe
headband - f21
shoes - charlotte russe
coat - h&m
bag - modcloth

Posh Frock Friday has arrived! :D You know, I first posted about this almost three weeks ago, and yet I only decided what I'd wear last night! I'm so horrible at planning outfits in advance. I'm sure when the next Posh Frock Friday rolls around I'll be doing the same last-minute rampage through my closet ;-D

So, let's see what everyone else wore!! Thanks to Raquelle's suggestion, I've added a Mister Linky widget in this post, so you can leave your link (to the PFF post, not to your blog URL) and it will appear right away. If you didn't participate this time around, don't fret -- you can join in any time! Just get spiffied up on the last Friday of the month & snap some photos! :D