Tuesday, December 7, 2010

bombshell vintage


So, I was procrastinating (as usual) and decided to take a peek at an ebay shop that I used to frequent VERY often a couple years ago, but hadn't in a long time. The shop is Le Bomb Shop (or bombshellvintage) and I have always been in love with their brand new clothing that looks vintage. I seem to have better luck with fit when I order new, and I have never been disappointed with an order from them.

About a year or so they started selling exclusively real vintage, and I eventually stopped perusing as often as I had before. So imagine my surprise (and I'm not kidding when I say squeal-with-happiness-delight) when I dropped in on them today and found pages & pages of brand new vintage style clothes, almost every one being totally drool-worthy! If you haven't checked them out before, I highly recommend you do so now! The styles are a lot like Modcloth, only they tend to be a tad bit cheaper in price and right now all of the fixed price items include free shipping! :D

And I swear, I was not paid to write this post lol ;-D
.