Saturday, December 11, 2010

posh frock friday


Yesterday on twitter I was bemoaning the lack of reasons to get really dressed up, when suddenly an idea sprung! Me, Elizabeth, Sarah and Millie came up with the scathingly brilliant idea of getting dressed up once a month, even if we have nowhere special to go. And so, Posh Frock Friday was born.

On the last Friday of each month, we're putting on our best duds and enjoying the decadence, even if we're simply staying home and watching cartoons. If you'd like to join in on the fun, PLEASE do!! We'd love to share the poshness with like-minded girls who love playing dress up! If you have a blog where you post outfit photos we'd love to see the evidence, too! On each Posh Frock Friday post, I'll have a Mister Linky widget so you can add a link to your Posh Frock post as well! :D And feel free to use the logo above as a button or in one of your posts -- whatever you'd like :)

Technically it's Saturday, but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't make myself all snazzy to write the post. Sooo...


The background image for the Posh Frock Friday button/logo is from the stupendous fashion archive website, My Vintage Vogue.