Thursday, December 9, 2010

my co-star


dress - modcloth
cardigan - old navy
coat - vintage
collar - asos
shoes - target
bag - handmade by casey!
cat - hypatia

Someone wanted to be in on the pictures today! :) Isn't she just the cutest thing EVER?! I swear, sometimes I just stare at my cats in awe of how beautiful they are. They're like little fluffy, breathing works of art.

One of the reasons I love this time of year is that I seem to get out of the house more often than I do in the summer. There's lots of Christmas shopping to be done, errands to run, supplies to pick up and a bit more post office trips than I care to count. It's all wonderful, though, because it gives me an excuse to get out of my pajamas and into real clothing. I hoard dresses, coats and sweaters like there's no tomorrow but hardly ever have a chance to test them out in the world!