Thursday, December 16, 2010

overloaded

My little usb hub has reached its limit, so I'm on the hunt for a new one again. I'll be needing an extra port for my fourth (yup, fourth) external hard drive. I swear, I don't know how I use these up so quickly.

I'm smitten with all the cute usb hubs out there, but I think the sixth one -- ugly but useful -- will probably be the one I end up with.


Aphrodite hub (Fred Flare) / Tulip hub (Fred Flare)


Cassette hub (Perpetual Kid) / Flexible hub (Perpetual Kid)


Tardis hub (ThinkGeek) / 24 port hub (ThinkGeek)
Not actually a Dr. Who fan, but I threw that in for anyone who is ;-)


While I was searching "USB" everywhere, I came across these two gadgets that aren't ports, but deserved a mention nonetheless... that microphone is a usb radio (!!!!) and the wooden block is a 500GB external hard drive -- so much more appealing than the black or silver plastic ones hiding behind my monitor! They're from funUSB and etsy, respectively :)