Thursday, July 14, 2011

spot the difference



sweater - h&m
skirt - h&m
shoes - c/o blowfish
tights - no idea
necklace - vintage
collar - luminia

There are FIVE differences between these two photos! Can you spot them? If you give up, or want to check and see if you were right.. here's the key! But no peeking until you've tried playing the game ;-D ps. my pose doesn't count... it's way too hard for me to stand exactly the same way in the two pictures so just fyi that will never ever be one of the five differences :)

When I'm going out shopping, I usually wear a dress, so if I want to try on a shirt in a store, I'll find a skirt or pants to pair it with. In this case, I picked up this sweater first and then grabbed the skirt just to have something on my bottom when I tried on the top.. and I fell in love with the combination, so I got both ;) It was actually about three months ago, and I've worn this outfit quite a few times since then but I don't think I've ever snapped photos of it for my blog! :)

ps. aren't all the crazy wires on my wall absolutely adorable? :p I'm aching for the day when everything electronic goes wireless lol