Monday, November 26, 2018

walking in a winter wonderland



I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend! Mine was really nice. Me and my mom packed up a lot of my Black Friday sale orders, and on Saturday night I caught up on episodes of The Good Place with my parents while working on some drawings on my ipad (including this My Favorite Murder button set!) And then last night I called it a night early and got cozy in bed with Arrietty and read for a little bit.

My sale in my shop ends tonight (code "MISTLETOE" for 30% off!) plus I have a special bonus offer on instagram and facebook so if you aren't already following me there now would be a good time to hop on! ;)

Also Modcloth is offering 40% off all $150+ orders for Cyber Monday (including sale items!) like this winter scene skirt and sweater. I am so obsessed with this skirt. The print is adorable (as someone from a Christian/Jewish family I love that there are people carrying both Christmas trees and menorahs!), it has belt loops built in, and it has a little elastic at the back so it fits like a glove. I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot this winter!




belt - old | faux fur collar - h&m (old)