Saturday, November 10, 2018

un deux trois



Un Deux Trois is back this week after an accidental hiatus last week (I just totally forgot to post! oops!) with one of my favorite items in my closet, this pinafore dress that I got on Amazon. I actually have it in three colors (red, light blue, and black) I love it so much!

Can you guess which outfit is my favorite? I'll spill the beans at the end of the post!



Remixed item: Red pinafore from Amazon

Cat sweater: Modcloth
Shoes: Aldo

I feel like every time I wear something mustard I pair it with red, and vice versa. It's just such a perfect color combination! Here I decided to wear this cardigan buttoned-up under the pinafore with a matching mustard colored belt and nude shoes. This cardigan is one of my favorite additions to my closet this year. Do you ever get something and think "80 years from now some vintage collector is going to flip out over this item?" because I think that a lot about my own clothing collection.



Remixed item: Red pinafore from Amazon

The Killers t-shirt: Burning Airlines
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Bait Footwear

I think my favorite thing about pinafores is that you can wear graphic tees with them and show off the whole design. Here I'm repping my favorite band, The Killers, with a band tee and a knotted cardigan. I wore kitten heels here but I think this would also look perfect with keds in the summer. Very casual/cool :)



Remixed item: Red pinafore from Amazon

Dress (worn as a top): ASOS
Shoes: Amazon

Never forget that every dress in your closet can also be a top if it's paired with the right item ;) I love wearing this particular dress as a shirt because it's short enough that it usually sits an inch or so above the hem of most of my other dresses. And here I am pairing yellow with red again, lol! It's just so perfect!

Did you guess my favorite outfit? It's the Killers tee one! I feel like that's probably a surprise this week? I just really like the combination of the red and purple and the outfit gives me all the feels about going to see my favorite band in concert in 2016 and 2017. Maybe if they tour nearby again I'll wear that outfit to the concert! ;D