Saturday, November 17, 2018

un deux trois



Did you know that Dolls Kill released a delia*s throwback collection? I just about died when I saw it. I collect their old catalogs (and scan them on my delia*s blog here) so this was SUPER exciting for me!! I have basically no money right now, but I also couldn't resist getting this dress (and this tote bag) and I already came up with three different ways to style it! :D

Can you guess which one is my favorite? I'll let you know at the end!



Remixed item: delia*s flower power dress from Dolls Kill

Sweater: Target
Collar: old
Shoes: Bait Footwear

I've said this a million times but I love when dresses have multiple colors that you can pull from to make a coordinated outfit. For this one I went with the pink and matched my sweater, belt, and shoes. I think the detachable collar is what really pulls everything together here though.



Remixed item: flower power delia*s dress from Dolls Kill

Top: ASOS (old)
Shoes: Karmaloop (old)
Sunglasses: Oui Fresh

This look is definitely out of season but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I love it anyway.



Remixed item: flower power delia*s dress from Dolls Kill

Belt: Old
Shoes: Aldo
Tights: Amazon

Last but not least, a simple outfit with colored tights and a matching belt. I pulled from the blue here and honestly I could have done un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, etc. today because there was the option to do a red outfit, a yellow outfit, a green outfit, etc. I can already tell this dress is going to get a lot of wear because it's just so easy to style it a dozen different ways.

Can you guess which one was my favorite? It was the first one with the collar! :)