Saturday, November 24, 2018

un deux trois



Now that holiday parties and fancy gatherings are just around the corner I thought it would be fun to use this week's Un Deux Trois post to come up with three ways to make a casual dress look fancy! For this post I'm wearing this white floral long sleeve dress from Modcloth.

Can you guess which outfit is my favorite? I'll let you know at the end! :)



Remixed item: White long sleeve floral dress from Modcloth

Belt: Old
Shoes: Amazon
Crinoline: Amazon

This is the most simple way to posh-up a casual frock -- add a crinoline! The silhouette immediately changed it from "quick errand run" to "cocktail party time!" and the black patent belt and matching shoes just make it even more classy and timeless. I can totally see Betty Draper wearing this outfit in the early episodes of Mad Men!



Remixed item: White long sleeve floral dress from Modcloth

Bell sleeve top: Dolls Kill (old)
Shoes: Aldo
Gold cat belt: Modcloth

For this outfit I wore a cropped glittery black bell sleeved top and cinched the waist with a gold belt. For the shoes I went with red velvet heels that match the red florals in the dress. I love that this look feels very fancy but the cats on the gold belt still keep it whimsical :)



Remixed item: White long sleeve floral dress from Modcloth

Skirt: Modcloth (old)
Belt: Amazon
Shoes: Bait Footwear

Here I paired the dress with a nice black midi skirt and then added a giant white bow belt on top. The shoes are silver glittery pumps for a little extra pizazz! This one is my favorite of the three. I think it's simple and chic (and I LOVE adding bow belts to pretty much any outfit!)