Monday, November 5, 2018

one more try



If you haven't tried Try (haha), now would be a really good time to test it out. I've been using Try since 2015 and I honestly cannot imagine shopping without it now. Basically you place orders from your favorite shops (my favorites to use with Try are ASOS, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters) using the Try add-on button and once you receive the items in the mail you have 7 days to try them on and decide whether or not you want to keep them. You don't pay a cent until you make your decision. So if you want to order 2 sizes of one item to see which one fits best, or you just want to see how an item looks on you before you commit to buying it (you know, like you would in a fitting room if you were shopping in person) this service lets you do that. I used Try for this hat (I wasn't sure if it the brim was floppy or firm -- it's firm) and ended up deciding to keep it!

Right now they're doing a promotion where you can get a $25 credit towards your first Try. This isn't sponsored but if you use my referral link I get $25 off too! Win-win! :D


dress - asos (old) | sweater - forever 21