Monday, November 19, 2018

fly me to the moon



I'm having a super casual Monday in leggings (they're corduroy!) and one of my new favorite sweaters (If you haven't heard Frank Sinatra sing Fly Me to the Moon, stop what you're doing and listen right now.)

Yesterday was my first day on the cash register at my new job and it went pretty well. I feel a little awkward interacting with customers but I'm sure I'll start feeling more comfortable soon. And it was nice to be so preoccupied that I totally didn't even think about all my worries ONCE while I was there. SO NICE!! When you're someone who is inside your head literally all the time, it's nice to get a break once in a while and it seems like the only way to do that is to be completely engrossed in some other kind of work.

On an unrelated note, today was my weigh-in day for Weight Watchers and I officially lost 20 pounds! I'm back around my normal weight now (I had gained a lot while I was sick this year) but I still have about 12 more to go before I hit the recommended weight for women my height. 20 pounds in 2 months isn't too shabby though! :D


sweater - joanie | leggings - forever 21 | shoes - asos (old)