Thursday, October 18, 2018

trick or treat yourself



I got this dress last year not long after Halloween so I've been waiting so long to wear it! They don't have the sleeveless version anymore but there's a similar long sleeve one available here.

I'm still waiting on my lab test results (pretty sure I should be getting them either today or tomorrow) so earlier this week I did a tiny shopping binge so I'd have mail to look forward to all week long. I've been SO incredibly stressed out waiting for these results, and that really has helped a bit to have treated myself a little :) I also planned out so many "just for me" projects to keep me occupied. I covered my windows with privacy film, something I've been meaning to do for years. I made fabric panels for the back of my door (I'll post a picture on my instagram stories!) I painted pumpkins for the front porch, and I worked on a DIY that I'll be posting here tomorrow.

I also started listening to the My Favorite Murder podcast, and I'm so hooked! I started all the way back at the first episode (from 2016, I think) so I have a lot to catch up on. It's been tough finding media that I can get totally engrossed in without my mind wandering to my worries, but this is so gripping I've been able to give it my full attention.

Also I keep wanting to just let this go without mentioning it, but ughhhh I'm sorry about the photo quality again. The sun kept going in and out, in and out, in and out, and my settings were all messed up from me fidgeting around to keep up with the clouds.



dress - sourpuss (similar) | sweater - joanie