Monday, October 8, 2018

supurrnatural



This shirt was a must-have for me because it combines two of my favorite things: cats and Supernatural! Does anyone else watch the show? I love it so much I actually went to two Supernatural conventions! (I wrote about them here.) My favorite character is Castiel so when I re-watch the show I usually start at season 4 and skip 1-3, but I recently went back and started all the way at the beginning and I'm really enjoying all of the monster-of-the-week episodes that weren't part of the larger arc of the show.

This time of year I watch a lot of my favorite scary movies, like The Haunting, Cat People, Mystery of the Wax Museum, The Body Snatcher, and Scream, but I also really enjoy revisiting my favorite scary tv shows. I especially love Supernatural and Charmed. I actually just saw Alyssa Milano tweeting that this weekend was the 20th anniversary of Charmed! What!! I remember being obsessed with it in middle school. It was on the same night as my ballet class and I couldn't wait to get home and watch it! It's so hard to believe that was two decades ago now. Sheesh!!