Monday, October 1, 2018

evil twin



Happy October!!

I was watching reruns of I Dream of Jeannie a couple months ago and was remembering how much I always used to love the evil twin episodes of Jeannie and Bewitched when I was a kid. I always thought it seemed so fun to have an evil twin! (Maybe I was just a weird kid?) Anyway, I decided to create one for myself. 💁🏼‍♀️

Or more accurately, I decided to create an evil twin instagram. I've been secretly (or not so secretly... some of my friends found it somehow!) putting it together for several weeks so that it would be ready to launch at the start of Halloween season! It's just a fun project for me to share the not-quite-pastel side of my life. Black outfits, scary movies, books about the black death, what have you. If you're interested, my account is @kateseviltwin. If you're not interested, don't worry, my normal account is still Pastel City, USA! I'm so excited about having an outlet for all kinds of fun spooky Halloween posts this month, though, so I hope you'll tag along! :)