Friday, August 8, 2014

there's no place like home



Yesterday was kind of rainy so my outfit pictures leave a bit to be desired.. but I loved this outfit anyway. I'm really smitten with the buttery yellow and mint green combination (obviously.)

Right now I'm sitting at the Columbia Harbor House restaurant in the Magic Kingdom filling out my postcards from my sale this week. I have a beautiful view from the upstairs, and can see the Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain (I think?) and a pretty bed of flowers on the windowsill. It's really weird to think that basically in the blink of an eye I'll be home again. Weird but nice -- I miss my kitties and my family! And my bed, lol. I always miss my bed.




dress - modcloth | shoes - h&m | ears - house of mouse
backpack - forever 21 | necklace - c/o cat-a-cake creations