Friday, August 29, 2014

summer sponsorship discount extended!



I'm getting excited about pumpkin everything (although I'm probably the only person in blogland who doesn't drink lattes!) Halloween costume planning, sweaters and crisp autumn air... but I'm still hanging onto summer pretty tight this year.

Well, at Scathingly Brilliant, summer is being extended through the end of September ;) My summer sponsorship discounts can be used for one more month. You can take 10% off all ad sizes with code SUMMER *or* take advantage of an even bigger discount by booking 3 months in advance. When you add the ad to your cart, just adjust the quantity to "3" in your shopping cart and enter code ALLSUMMERLONG for a whopping 20% off. These discounts apply to all ad sizes. With the use of the discounts, ads start at just $12 a month! If you're interested you can check out my rates & statistics and purchase an ad right here.

Happy summer! ;)