Monday, August 4, 2014

twenty four dresses



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Le Bomb Shop asked me to pick my favorite dresses for a promotion and believe it or not, it was hard to narrow it down to just 24! I probably could have filled this up with mint polka dotted frocks alone (seriously!)

I've been a fan of Le Bomb Shop for ages. I bought my first vintage-style dress from them way back when I still had to ask for my parents' permission to place orders on the internet. I love the idea that there are other young girls out there right now, making their first Le Bomb Shop purchase and getting a nice helping of self-confidence, finding their style and feeling like their clothing finally reflects their personality. Sometimes you're ordering more than just a dress :)