Tuesday, August 5, 2014

minnie mouse



I wore this on Sunday for our first day at The Magic Kingdom. This dress just seemed so perfectly Disney-ish, I had to wear it! I didn't have any matching ears but when I showed my mom what I was packing she insisted that i get a pair with a red polka dot bow... and I mean, really, who can say no to their mom? ;)

It's been pretty hot here, but we've been ducking into air conditioned attractions & stores, and I got one of those water bottles with a spray fan attached. It's one of those things that I'll probably never use outside of Disney World but boy has it come in handy so far! Also, I left out something REALLY important in my Packing for Disney trip last week. Sunscreen!! I didn't only forget it in the post, I forgot it in my own luggage... oops! I picked some up at the gift shop today, but a little too late since my shoulders are already a nice lobster shade of red. At least they match my dress? ;p


dress- c/o modcloth | bag - f21 | shoes - h&m | sunglasses - steve madden