Wednesday, August 13, 2014

just one more



Last photo from Disney! Sad face! Nicole had to catch a really early flight on Friday morning, so I went to The Magic Kingdom alone to fill out my postcards and walk around a bit before I had to head to the airport myself. It's funny, every time I've ever asked a Disney photographer to take a photo with my iphone they always come out SUPER dark. I don't think they know about the whole tap-to-lighten thing? It's not a big deal since Photoshop exists but it always amuses me anyway.

Me and Kyle are going back in September for Dapper Day, and I'm already planning my outfit! I think I might actually try to sew my own dress -- I haven't sewn a dress in like two years though so I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge. eek! I have a bunch of dresses sitting in my mending pile so maybe I'll just tackle those first to get reacquainted with my sewing machine and then see what I can do ;)


dress- asos | cardigan - pin up girl | shoes - h&m | bag - forever 21