Monday, January 7, 2013

here kitty kitty



My other last-purchase-for-2012 was a grab bag from Emerging Thoughts that includes two pieces selected at random. Mine wasn't *quite* random... Lauren knows I'm a little (okay, a lot) obsessed with cats so she included this adorable Dear Creatures kitty top as one of my two surprises! eep! Isn't it the cutest?! My collection of feline-themed apparel is getting quite impressive, so it's nearly impossible for me to wear just one cat item without accenting it with at least two others. In this case, a wooden cat brooch from my sweet and lovely shop and kitty shoes that I got for my birthday!

Also, yesterday me and my dad went to Yougurtland for the first time and it's absolutely amazing. Has anyone else been there? It reminded me of a modern dessert-only automat. I got the grapefruit guava sorbet and mixed in fresh kiwi, strawberries and shredded coconut. It was SO delicious! And I love that you get to control your portions... I can never eat the heaping servings of frozen treats that most ice cream places give you (although plop a pound of potatoes in front of me and I can tackle that with no problem lol) so it was nice to only pay for what I'd actually eat!




cardigan - old navy | tights - h&m | cat shoes - birthday present