Thursday, January 3, 2013

first outfit of 2013!



Well it's not actually my first outfit of the year, but it's the first one I photographed :) I got this dress in the mail yesterday and after I tried it on I just couldn't take it off. It fits like a glove, and it's absolutely gorgeous!! With the polka dots and giant bow I couldn't help but feel really fun and bouncy all day! :D My main resolution for 2013 is to save my money so this will probably be one of my last purchases for a while, if I'm able to stick to it. Talk about going out with a bang! It would have been so disappointing if my last buy for 2012 arrived and didn't fit or looked crummy in person. Instead it's something I completely adore that's bound to become a staple in my wardrobe. yay!




dress- le bomb shop | cardigan and shoes - f21 | tights - anthropologie