Wednesday, January 9, 2013

origami moons and stars



If I look sort of different but you can't quite place your finger on why... it's because I'm wearing my hair down! I never wear my hair down, except when I'm going to sleep or if I have a headache (obviously since I'm wide awake and dressed and it's daylight, the reason for my lazy hairstyle in these photos was the latter.) I'm not even sure why, but even when I was a little girl I always liked my hair in some kind of updo. I keep thinking that once it gets longer (right now it's just barely past my shoulders but I'm trying to grow it out) I'll start wearing it down more often but I still don't think it suits me and I almost feel naked without at least ten bobby pins poking my head.




dress & cardigan - forever 21 | shoes - c/o bait footwear | lady tie - c/o flapper girl
belt - from another dress | tights - old navy | brooch - c/o under the shade of a bonsai tree