Wednesday, January 2, 2013

slumber party kit!



My first project for 2013! yay! It's a digital slumber party kit! It includes everything you need to throw a nostalgic sleepover (minus pajamas and pizza, of course.) It has printable invitations, MASH cards (you know, Mansion Apartment Shack House) and a fortune teller printable (with assembly instructions in case you forgot) so you can find out for sure whether or not you'll ever marry JTT. Once the sleepover is finished you can scrapbook your photos of the fun event with the digital embellishments included in the kit! It's available here.

I'm also working on a physical kit, which will also include a mix-tape (well, mix-CD) friendship bracelet materials, popcorn and more! Those will be available a little later this month :)

I originally came up with this idea because I'm always thinking about how much I'd love to have a slumber party with my online friends who live far away. I thought it would be a fun thing to send to someone who you can't *actually* have a sleepover with. I also thought it would be fun for young moms to share some of the slumber party traditions from the 80's and 90's with their kids! :) Every child should know how to fold a cootie catcher, right?