Monday, January 21, 2013

modcloth sale alert



I just saw modcloth is having their cabin fever sale today! They have like 2,000+ things marked down 70% off.. I wonder if it's a coincidence that it starts on blue monday (supposedly the most depressing day of the year) I don't know about you but when I'm feeling blue I usually either spend money or eat. Or watch the Office. Or all three at once.

I was pretty good though and only bought one single dress (the plaid one in the bottom left corner) I do love these other pieces I pictured above though! I wish I could justify buying one more coat because the side-button closure and pretty colors on the grey one are just so tempting!

You can take a peek at all the other goodies on sale here! The site was kind of wonky when I was trying to buy my dress but hopefully they've fixed it (or are fixing it) now..