Friday, November 9, 2012

cat shoes, awkward poses and being too tired to think of a good title



This is my "trying not to fall over while I get a good shot of my cat shoes while simultaneously itching my neck" pose. Pretty glamorous, I know. I was in a hurry yesterday, trying to get some quick pictures before zipping out the door, and when I looked at the shots later this was the only one that was semi-presentable... oh well, it happens :)

I have been SO busy the last week or two... I'm leaving for Disney World on Tuesday (and I have a party and day trip coming up this weekend) so I've been rushing to get as much as possible done before Saturday. I still have a bunch of orders to pack today*, and I have an exciting project I've been working on for Emma that I'm hoping to post later today (tomorrow at the latest!) Also: emails. Goodness gracious am I behind on those. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I haven't even *looked* at my e-mails in about a week. YIKES!

Hopefully I'm going to tackle those tonight. Then maybe I'll finally get around to packing and figuring out what I'm going to wear for nine days... I'm so excited to be leaving in 4 days but I feel like I need twice as much time to get everything I have to do done. Maybe I need this vacation more than I realize...

*by the by, if you're thinking of buying anything from Flapper Doodle or Sweet and Lovely and need that order soon, Nov. 10th is the last day to place an order in time for it to ship before I leave. All orders placed from Nov. 11th on will not ship until I get back on the 22nd.




Dress - c/o sheinside | Tights - target | Headband - h&m
Shoes - early birthday present from my parents (already covered in cat fur! lol)