.I've decided to take an indefinite break from Scathingly Brilliant, twitter and instagram. If you're interested in keeping up with my art & projects, I'll still be blogging regularly on my portfolio blog here. Otherwise, thank you for a super fun almost-five years!
It's been listed as "coming soon" on modcloth for what seems like months, and I've been eagerly checking the new items page hoping it would appear in time for me to order before my birthday. Because, clearly, this is a birthday dress if there ever was one, right? Well, I seem to be in fate's good graces at the moment because it was listed for sale today, just in time for me to order it (albeit with an express shipping upgrade) JUST in time for it to still be my birthday dress! Yippee!!!!! :D (If you're equally enamored, it's available on modcloth here!)
ps. I'm sort of overdoing it with drawing hearts on things this week, but my broken tablet miraculously started working again last weekend and I've been eagerly overusing it ever since :)
- ► 2014 (187)
- ► 2013 (255)
- A Scathingly Brilliant gift guide!
- Flapper Doodle black friday sale
- at the boardwalk
- such a wholesome place
- Greetings from Animal Kingdom!
- downton disney
- I did it!!
- birthday frock
- A Scathingly Brilliant birthday giveaway! [closed]...
- cat shoes, awkward poses and being too tired to th...
- wishlist wednesday: the prettiest dress ever
- we're clearly soldiers in petticoats
- Giveaway: Neon pink satchel purse from Le Bomb Sho...
- Modcloth sale alert!
- sweet and lovely update!
- cosmic rays
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2011 (471)