Thursday, November 17, 2011

would you still like me...



dress - forever 21
shoes - h&m
tights - we love colors
hair bow - honeybean

... if I didn't have pink hair? I hope so, because right now it's brown! :)

There must be something wrong with me. Wielding the brown dye in my hand, I was terrified. The pink was my "safety" color.. I thought brown would look hideous! But I just couldn't keep bleaching my roots, it was way too much upkeep (and money!) to do it every 2-3 weeks. I'm sure in a few months I'll get the itch to go back to pink, though, regardless of the time and effort!

Please be kind in the comments, if you don't like the brown please just don't say anything. I'm not 100% thrilled with it yet, so a mean comment certainly wouldn't help any.

EDIT! I am not blonde, lol! I've received so many comments today telling me that I'm blonde, I thought I should clarify here. I guess it's the lighting or something, but seriously I have light brown hair. I can even take a photo of the hair dye box if you guys want me to, haha! It really must be the photo, because in person I can tell you with 100% certainty, I am a brunette. Trust me, I do know the difference between yellow and brown and I definitely have brown hair. I pinky swear!