Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm back, and I'm 25.



I had so much fun in Disney World! If my cats and parents weren't waiting for me at home, I seriously would not have wanted to come back. It was just so magical. On our first night we ate dinner in Cinderella's Castle, and we didn't realize until we were seated that we had scheduled our meal to coincide with the fireworks. We had a window seat and got to watch the fireworks from inside the castle! It was so amazing I can't even find the words to describe it.

The whole trip was just absolutely wonderful. I'm still winding down so this is just a quick post to say "hello, I'm back!" and let you know how the trip went! :) Today I'm spending the day in Princeton with my family celebrating my birthday, and tomorrow I'll share some more of the details and photos!

Turning 25 wasn't as bad as I expected (my birthday was Saturday) ... but we celebrate the exact time in my family (I was born at 5:42PM) and when I saw the number light up on the clock my heart did sink a bit, and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying. It's weird to think I've been around for a quarter century now. I don't feel like it at all! Oh well. We're celebrating my great aunt's 100th birthday next month, so it gives me hope that I still have 3 more quarter centuries to go ... which means a LOT more trips to Disney World ;)

Finally, a HUGE thank you to all of my guest bloggers for DIY-sney week! If you haven't had a chance to look at all of the phenomenal DIY projects yet, you can view them here. Also, I did a guest post for Lauren while she's recovering from surgery (get well soon!!!) which you can check out here!