Sunday, November 6, 2011

slumber party sunday {disney edition!}



I've been meaning to bring back Slumber Party Sunday for weeks, and thought this would be the perfect time to do it!! This week's party is all Disney-themed (since I'm in Disney World as you're reading this! :D) so let out your inner child and enjoy!




How adorable are these Disney treats? They're cake pops, something I've been dying to try for the longest time but haven't quite gotten around to yet. I think when I get back from my trip this will definitely be on my to-do list! ;) You can find the recipe here.




Basically I could re-watch all of the Disney movies over and over and over again, so choosing one for this post was sort of hard. So I thought I'd just go with the first! :D Snow White is such a beautiful movie, and so classic. Buy it here.



Truth: Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Dare: Act like a Disney character all day! :)