Friday, May 10, 2013

the toaster



As some of you may already know, my brother Kyle is an aspiring filmmaker and one of the funniest people on the planet (I'm not biased, I swear!) He has a kind-of-neglected comedy channel on youtube called Fleece Jackets where he's been posting videos since he was about 12 years old. He recently decided to start posting short films on a regular basis and I am so excited to share his first new video here! It's called "Toaster" and he directed it and co-starred in it.

Also... I actually wrote it! Kyle added a little extra dialogue but the concept and the script were written by yours truly :D It's kind of random and nonsensical but that's our kind of humor. If you like it I hope you'll think about subscribing to his youtube channel :) Also, if you're so inclined, you can like his facebook page here!