Friday, December 14, 2012

jeepers creepers



For 25 years I had absolutely perfect vision, but then I suppose way too much up-close computer and illustration work finally took its toll. Earlier this year, for the first time in my life, I had to buy glasses. As you can imagine, I didn't want plain normal frames, lol. I've tested out a few pair over the last several months and so far these are definitely my favorites! I love the color SO much! And you know, they help me to see better, so that's a plus ;)

These particular frames are from firmoo. Like coastal, they have a first-pair-free offer, but honestly their prices are really affordable even if you're going back for seconds (which I already did). I'm being kind of stubborn at the moment -- I know I need the glasses to see well but I'm still refusing to wear them constantly. So I have a pair on the coffee table for watching tv, a pair in my purse and a pair in my bedroom. I'm *this* close to just wearing them all the time, but after a quarter century of 20/20 they're still taking some getting used to! At least I finally found frames that I'm comfortable with, though. It's a step in the right direction :)




glasses - c/o firmoo | shirt and cardigan - forever 21 | shoes - asos
skirt - modcloth | lady tie - flapper girl | belt - h&m