Wednesday, June 27, 2018

what's in my bag



It's been a really long time since I did a "what's in my bag" post and I thought now that I have a youtube channel it might be fun to do it as a video this time!

I'm still getting the hang of recording videos, I feel like I talk too fast and get out of breath too quick which doesn't happen when I'm talking to humans in real life. And I'm so self conscious of how I look in motion lol! I know I'll get used to it eventually since THIS was my very first outfit post, but right now I'm cringing so much while I edit these! I'm really looking forward to when this feels as natural as taking outfit photos does.

Anyway, here is the video! Please consider subscribing to my channel if you haven't already! :) And for links to the bag and everything in the bag, it's all listed in the description on the video here.