Monday, June 18, 2018

ring a ding ding



I decided to start wearing earrings again recently, and I was shocked that my holes were still there after like 10 years of not using them?! I'm a lot more sensitive to the weight of my earrings than I used to be (maybe I'll get over that once I'm adjusted to wearing earrings regularly again?) so I've been seeking out really lightweight earrings. So far I've found that pom-poms and wood are the best materials if I want a big statement earring without the heavy load :)

You know, I'm coming up on ten years of blogging here and I've probably used song titles as my blog post titles hundreds of times without ever acknowledging the song in the actual post. I think I'll start changing that now. Ring a Ding Ding is a fun swingin' Frank Sinatra song (and also the name of one of his albums) and you can listen to it here!