Friday, June 22, 2018

life .. uh .. finds a way



Happy Jurassic World Day!!

I know that Jeff Goldblum doesn't apparently have a lot of screen time but to be honest I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Ian Malcolm again more than anything else in this movie lol! I'm sure I'm not alone on that, right? I'm also excited about the dinosaurs, obviously, but even the little nod to Malcolm with the book sitting on Jake Johnson's desk in the first Jurassic World was the highlight of that movie for me. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't re-release the first one for the 25th anniversary this year, but there IS a brand new installment in the series out today so I need to just be happy about that and stop whining ;)

If you haven't checked out my Jurassic Park accessories in a while, definitely take a peek in my shop here. I've added a lot over the last two years! I have so many pins that it was a little hard trying to choose which one to go with for the themed outfit today, but ultimately it wasn't much of a contest -- Future Ex Mrs. Malcolm won hands down! It's my personal favorite of my Jurassic Park pins, especially because I think the idea of making an mosquito-trapped-in-amber engagement ring was pretty clever (girl.)




dress - modcloth | sweater - forever 21 (old) | shoes - bait footwear
belt - forever 21 (old) | future ex-mrs. malcolm pin - my shop