Monday, July 11, 2016

whirlwind



A couple months ago I got this skirt in a mystery grab bag I bought from Whurl and I wasn't sure what to pair it with until I got this black bardot bodysuit in the mail for my upcoming trip. I feel like this is definitely going to be repeated a lot this summer.

I got so many things for my trip that seemed so perfect as I was adding them to my cart -- imagining myself wearing them whilst sitting at an outdoor cafe snacking on a baguette -- but then once I started actually packing this week a lot of those purchases didn't make the cut. This bodysuit is still a maybe, and the shoes (purchased like SIX MONTHS AGO because I've been looking forward to this vacation for what seems like forever) are definitely not coming. As far as shoes go, I'm trading style for comfort and probably sticking with keds or flat sandals.


bodysuit- asos | skirt - vintage / whurl