Friday, July 15, 2016

posh frock friday



Normally I only post one photo per outfit, or maybe two if I want to show detail or something, but I always feel like that's more than enough. HOWEVER. I had so much fun taking the pictures for this outfit that I honestly couldn't narrow it down and had to do five.



^ New favorite outfit photo of all time?????







Posh Frock Friday is obviously about getting dolled up, but it's also about having fun with your clothes. If you own something that's perfect for twirling and you think you need to reserve it for a special occasion, just remember that the act of wearing a pretty dress is a special occasion, and reason enough to twirl your heart out!

If you want to participate in Posh Frock Friday, just tag your post on instagram with the hashtag #poshfrockfridays