Friday, October 7, 2011

posh frock friday



dress - modcloth
tights - we love colors
shoes - from my grandmom
hair bow - hive & honey

This is one of the dresses I got from the huge modcloth sale last week. I love it to death, but the skirt part is pretty much transparent, so I layered another lacy dress underneath (this one.) I normally wear a slip under everything, but this particular dress is so see-through that I really needed something that I was okay with everyone seeing under my two sheer layers of tulle!

Oh, guess what?! Today is exactly 4 weeks until I leave for Disney World!! I'm SO excited I can hardly stand the wait. I've been thinking about what to do with the blog while I'm away, and decided I'd like to do some DIY posts... eh-hem... DIY-sney. Get it?? haha I crack myself up... Anyway, I'm planning on doing one per day myself, but I'd love to include some crafty guest-posts too if anyone is interested! My email is slightlyterrific [at] gmail.com :)

ps! I opened up a society6 shop last night if you'd like to take a peek! :)