Thursday, October 27, 2011

green bonsai




brooch - c/o under the shade of a bonsai tree
dress - modcloth
sweater - forever21
tights - we love colors
shoes - c/o blowfish
hair bow - hive & honey

The brooch I'm wearing in these photos was made by Jacquie from Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree. I'm not usually much of a jewelry person, but when she asked if I'd be interested in one of her pieces I answered with a resounding "YES!" I'm in love with the bold opaque green, and how it contrasts with the wood. I adore the shape and the dainty, vintage feel. For someone who is very (very!) picky about what goes into my jewelry box, I have to say I'm incredibly pleased to add this to my collection!

Oh, and guess what?! Exactly one week from today I'll be packing my bags to go to Disney World! Well, actually, knowing me I'll have them packed way before that so I can stare at the luggage in the corner of my room for a few days before I leave. I might do a post next week to get some help narrowing down what dresses to take. I'll need 5 days worth of clothes but I want to bring about 20 dresses... I definitely need help lol ;)

ps. If you're submitting a DIY post for while I'm on vacation, please send it to me by Sunday! It doesn't have to be Disney related, any DIY will do! My email is slightlyterrific[at]gmail.com.