Monday, October 10, 2011

no one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining



dress worn as top - c/o Jojo's vintage
skirt - h&m
cardigan - TJ Maxx
belt - forever 21
shoes - modcloth
hair bow - hive & honey

Did you hear that Disney is going to be re-releasing some of their movies in 3D format? Me and my mom already have a date to go see Beauty and the Beast when it's released in January (if I can afford enough tickets, I can guarantee you I won't be seeing it any less than 10 times.) The "Be our guest" scene is probably going to be AMAZING in 3D!

The Little Mermaid is set to be released, too, but not for a while... I really can't wait for that one! I was obsessed as a kid. My mom used to read me the book that went with it at bedtime every single night. One night I started reading it back to her and she freaked out thinking I had learned how to read somehow, but it just turned out that I had memorized the story from hearing it so much. lol!

Oh! Completely off topic, but my sponsor Jojo's Vintage is now selling gift certificates in her shop. It's absolutely perfect timing with the holidays coming up! The awesome thing about a gift certificate for vintage is that you get to pick exactly what you want, and it's basically one of a kind! I know I'm definitely asking Santa for one this year! :)