Wednesday, October 31, 2018

happy halloween!



I had no intention of dressing up for Halloween this year, but when I saw a costume of a Grady twin from The Shining at the mall the other day I thought it would be SO fun to do an outfit post with me being both twins. The costume at the mall wasn't my size, so I went on Amazon and found an Alice in Wonderland costume that worked just as well and paired it with a pink belt that I already had in my closet.

I actually came up with a really great idea for *another* costume this week too (why do I always get ideas for things at the very last minute?!) but I'm going to save it for next year so I can spend time perfecting it. It's way more obscure than this one, but I'm really excited about it.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun halloween! :D


dress - amazon | belt - amazon | shoes - asos (old)