Sunday, April 20, 2014

happy easter!



Happy Easter! I can't believe how quickly this sprung up on me this year... I feel like it should be closer to Valentine's Day or something! It's probably because it didn't start to feel like spring until this week, I was caught off guard! :)

Yesterday my dad and I went out to get our Easter meals from Whole Foods (my grandmom makes ham so we pick up meat-free meals instead) and stopped at Princeton Record Exchange for Record Store Day. I walked away with Faithless by Marianne Faithfull, Strange Mercy by St. Vincent and two Beatles albums (I'm kind of obsessed after seeing A Hard Day's Night last week.) I already have Faithless and Strange Mercy on itunes but there's something about being able to play them on my turntable that I can't resist -- I'm a diehard analog girl, I can't help it.




dress - modcloth | cardigan - old navy | necklace - c/o ladybird likes
tights - target | shoes - asos | scalloped basket - walgreens