Monday, April 28, 2014

who lives in a pineapple under the sea



Isn't the print on this dress the cutest? I probably mention it every year but my favorite part about spring and summer is that fruits and veggies are finally in season and (hallelujah!) affordable. My favorite snack right now is cucumbers with hummus, and I can't wait until the price on peaches and watermelons gets lower as the temperature gets higher! Asparagus already dropped in price to the point that I could finally buy it and I practically did a happy dance in the produce section. I'm a fall/early winter girl (I feel like I need to specify early winter now because late winter this year was just *the worst*) through and through but you reach a point where you're eating your 400th baked potato (slight exaggeration) of the winter and you just wish it would magically turn into a fresh, ripe grapefruit.


dress- c/o modcloth | shirt - forever21 | shoes - bait footwear
lady tie - flapper girl | pineapple bag - h&m