Monday, February 11, 2013

polkadots and moonbeams



When I first got this dress a couple years ago, I didn't like the way the skirt was more fitted than I'm used to... but I loved the print and color so I left it in my closet anyway. I took pictures of it for my last shop my closet update, but then I had a change of heart and decided to try it on again one last time. And I fell in love with it. I love when that happens!

Today there is still snow on the ground from the blizzard, but darn if it doesn't seem like spring. I have the windows open, there's a cool breeze blowing in and the sun is out in full force. I usually suffer through spring (thanks, allergies!) so I really enjoy the few days we get in the winter that are spring-like without the sneezing


dress- vintage | shirt - modcloth | shoes - from my grandmom