Wednesday, February 13, 2013

a purrfect valentine



I've been wearing valentine-themed outfits all week (surprise! ha!) but so far I only had a chance to take pictures of this one. I got these kitty heart collar clips from i love crafty, and they are just purrfect for valentine's day! For me especially, since I adopted two of my cats on February 14th! Tomorrow we're celebrating Chloe's 10th anniversary (!!) and Hubble's 1st! I got Hubble some new toys and then went all-out spoiling Chloe with her favorite foods and treats. I mean, 10 years is pretty big so she deserves to be spoiled.

Off subject, but I just have to mention this cardigan. I'm on a constant quest to find the perfect cropped cardigan and oh golly this one is BEYOND perfect. It fits well, has just the right neckline (sometimes they're too low, too high or weirdly shaped) and it's warm enough for winter but light enough for spring and fall.  I wish so badly that it came in more colors!




dress and shoes - asos | cardigan - c/o modcloth | collar clips - c/o i love crafty