Friday, February 22, 2019

who is that girl I see



I just discovered these extensions for doing updos and voila! I feel like ME again! About two weeks ago I sent away for their color matching kit and the color butterscotch matched my hair so well it was almost hard to believe. I immediately bought the updo extensions and I've been wearing it basically every single day since it arrived last week. It's essentially one single extension that you can clip in upside down if you're wearing a high bun. It lays really flat, it blended into my hair seamlessly, and you can't see the tracks at all. My hair falls just above my shoulders (you can see it in this post) but with these extensions I'm able to do a giant messy bun! I am obsessed with it!! If you've been following my blog for a while then you know that THIS is how my hair normally looks. For pretty much all of my life I've been wearing bangs with a big pile of hair on top of my head. It feels like "me" if you know what I mean.

You can't really see it well here but I also started trying out wearing bright pink eyeshadow and I am really loving how it looks! One thing that I always enjoy when I have blonde hair is playing around with more colorful makeup (whenever I have pink hair I tend to over-simplify my routine and stick to neutral colors.) I'll have to take some close-up photos to show you, although getting good pictures of makeup seems to be an acquired skill that I haven't quite mastered yet.