Sunday, March 27, 2016

happy easter!



I feel like such a scrooge admitting this, but I haven't really been enjoying holidays much the last few years. I love my family (and food) but I've felt this subtle shift and I can't help it. I knew something was definitely off when I didn't look forward to putting up my Christmas decorations last year, and then a couple weeks ago I got out my Easter decorations and gave up after putting out a wreath and a basket of fake eggs :p

That being said, I'm still dressing for holidays as if my life depended on it. I think this is my favorite Easter outfit of all time. I went back and looked at some of my previous Easter posts and it's absolutely my favorite of the bunch. It's also a pretty good indicator of how my style has evolved over the past year or so. (You can view all of my old Easter outfits here.)