Sunday, January 16, 2011

sunday funnies



Here are some clips from my favorite episode of Fawlty Towers, "Communication Problems," about a difficult guest who's very hard of hearing. If you haven't seen Fawlty Towers yet, I highly recommend it! It is sheer brilliance!! If you like this clip, the whole episode is available on youtube here.

My grandmom brought me over the Sunday comic page today, so I got an early sneak peek of Monty, and it's hilarious this week! When I checked just now, it's wasn't posted on comics.com yet, but here's the link to the page. It involves Monty's hairless cat, Fleshy (who really resembles Hypatia when she was sans-fur) who is probably my favorite character in the series. I think for next week I might scan some of the old Fleshy-themed favorites I have cut out & saved! I have a whole box full of them labeled "Box of Laughter."

ps. I was thinking .. would it be a good idea to make Posh Frock Friday a weekly thing, and that way anyone can participate on any Friday that works for them, instead of being confined to the last Friday of each month? I probably wouldn't get dressed up myself each week, but maybe whenever I opt out of an outfit photo I could do a window-shopping post of dresses I'd love to own, with the mister linky box underneath for anyone who wants to add their PFF post?